Wine Train Tours .com
Enjoy Regional Wines, Historic Narration, & Country Scenery
Traditional Hearty American Luncheons
New England & Nearby New York
Groups Only - Wholesale to the TT Industry
Your Perfect Addition to Weddings, Celebrations, and Corporate Events
Toll Free: (888) 837-7885
Regional Representatives: Westerly RI Westfield MA Stamford CT Montclair NJ Garden City LI NY
The Hudson Highlands Wine Train Tour
The Historic Hudson Region
Available from March until November
- Hudson River - West Point - Brotherhood Winery -
Spectacular train ride along the magnificent Hudson River passing through many serene towns, including Garrison, where the movie "Hello Dolly" was filmed. Drive along Historic Route 6 - The Goat Trail's winding roads and across the spectacular Bear Mountain Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the world when built in 1924 and then to United States Military Academy at West Point. Enjoy a Hearty American Luncheon at the Hotel Thayer and a guided tour of West Point. Next we visit The Brotherhood Winery- America's Oldest Winery where we have a guided wine cellar Tour and Tasting !
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quiotent
Prices vary with Distance Traveled, Seasonally, and with Options that You may Choose
We do All the Work.
You have All the FUN.
- Included on Your Hudson Highlands Wine Train Tour -
Your Motorcoach or Our Motorcoach ? 1 - Day & Overnight Tours
NOTE - We offer Group Tours ONLY - and ALL prices INCLUDE a motorcoach PER EACH ITINERARY. The Train Ride experience is Part of Your Tour - Not just for transportation
1. If you prefer to use Your favorite Coach Company for the entire tour, please let us know the COACH COMPANY NAME and you can book and pay them directly and we will give you a Credit of $1,000 per day from your total amount due.
2. For many Train Tours, the Motorcoach will pick You up at YOUR Departure Point and take You to Your chosen Departure Train Station, and at the end of your tour return You home by motorcoach - to Your Departure Point after Your tour. Please read each itinerary carefully
3. If you need a separate coach to transport your group to your chosen departure train station - you can book this coach on your own OR we will provide a coach for the transfer - at a possible additional cost -
Website Created & Hosted with Doteasy Web Hosting Canada